There is nothing better than great software, than great software with great documentation!
That’s why having a great documentation website is crucial for the success of a project. Docusaurus helps you build a great website for your project with great features such as full-text search, localization & versioned docs.
In this episode, Sébastien will walk us through the project and will give a sneak previous of the release of Docusaurus v2!
Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00.11 Intro
- 00.57 Episode Start
- 01.27 Sébastien’s Introduction
- 02.46 Curating a Newsletter
- 05.51 What is Docusaurus?
- 08.28 Docusaurus’ killer features
- 11.29 Versioned Docs
- 12.37 Docusaurs vs Gatsby, Hugo & Jekyll
- 14.48 What is missing in Docusaurus?
- 18.19 Beyond simple Markdown
- 23.03 MDX
- 27.10 Docusaurus 1 vs 2
- 29.58 Brace yourself: v2 Stable is coming!
- 32.06 Let’s spotlight some great website
- 34.57 How Sébastien got involved in the project
- 37.55 What’s up next in the future of Docusaurus?
- 43.06 Further reading
- 44.51 Where to find Sébastien online?
- facebook/docusaurus on Github
- Docusaurus Official Website
- Docusaurus Discord Server
- Mentioned Features:
- Mentioned Projects:
- This week in React Newsletter
- Sébastien’s Website
- @slorber on GitHub
- @sebastienlorber on Twitter