Joining us today is Adriel Café, the creator and maintainer of Voyager. We’ll be delving into the depths of Navigation with Jetpack Compose, touching on topics such as tab navigation, nested navigation and deep-links. Also, Voyager let’s you build navigation experiences which are fully cross-platform thanks to its support for Android, iOS, Web and Desktop.
Adriel is also a former Web engineers and is going to tell us what he loves and hates between the two worlds.
Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00.13 Intro
- 00.59 Episode Start
- 01.32 Adriel’s Introduction
- 02.54 What is Voyager?
- 06.07 What’s the story behind Voyager?
- 12.22 How hard is navigation across platforms?
- 14.23 Bottom bar, tabs and other navigation patterns
- 16.38 Deeplinks
- 18.35 Nested Navigation
- 20.40 Multi-module Navigation
- 22.47 1.0.0 when?
- 23.58 The most requested feature
- 25.04 Who’s maintaining Voyager?
- 27.50 Which future for Voyager?
- 29.34 Android vs Web
- 33.26 Android engineers do it better
- 34.47 Web vs Mobile IDEs
- 36.45 Further reading
- 38.40 Where people can find you online?
- adrielcafe/voyager on GitHub
- Voyager Official Website
- Mentioned Resources:
- @adrielcafe on GitHub
- @adrielcafe on Twitter
- Adriel Café on LinkedIn
- Adriel’s Website