Let’s kickoff 2021 with a great open-source tool: danger ⚠️! Danger’s motto is Stop saying “You forgot to…” in code review and it definitely delivers greatly on promises. With Danger, you can automatize recurrent and tedious tasks that affect your pull-requests.
Today, we have Franco Meloni on stage, one of the maintainer of danger/swift & danger/kotlin that will tell us the recipe for a friction-less pull code-review process.
Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00:20 Intro
- 01:06 Episode Start
- 01:54 Franco’s Introduction
- 03:23 What is Danger?
- 06:05 Danger setup in a nutshell
- 07:16 Dangerfiles
- 09:35 Danger and package managers
- 11:01 What Danger can do to your Pull-requests
- 12:56 Which version of Danger to pick?
- 16:35 Franco’s memorable automation
- 20:56 Running Danger offline
- 22:24 Extending Danger
- 25:39 Franco’s Top Plugins
- 27:51 How Franco got involved in Danger?
- 32:47 Github & Sponsorships
- 34:27 What is missing in Danger?
- 38:00 How to contribute?
- 40:10 Further readings
- 40:51 Where to find Franco online?
- danger.systems official website
- danger/danger on Github
- danger/danger-js on Github
- danger/swift on Github
- danger/kotlin on Github
- @f-meloni on Github
- @fmeloni1 on Twitter