Koin works well for Android projects, but it can be used also in backend projects and the Multiplatform support is just behind the corner.
Arnaud will tell us the story of this framework: how it started, how it grew and how its feature will look like.
Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00:36 Intro
- 01:11 Episode Start
- 01:46 Arnaud’s Introduction
- 03:20 What is Koin?
- 04:47 Reified Types & Annotations
- 08:48 The path to success
- 11:42 Koin’s killer feature
- 13:47 What is missing in Koin?
- 15:21 Compile time verification
- 18:35 The DI ecosystem
- 20:56 Koin in the Android world
- 23:56 Koin in the Multiplatform world
- 28:10 Koin internals
- 31:00 Kotlin’s feature used by Koin
- 32:08 What’s new in Koin 3.x
- 35:16 Breaking API Changes
- 39:24 Koin 4.x?
- 42:35 How to contribute to Koin?
- 46:46 Learning Material
- 49:41 Where to find Arnaud online?
- InsertKoinIO/koin on Github
- Koin Official Documentation
- @insertkoin_io on Twitter
- Dependency injection from zero to hero with Koin on Youtube
- Koin Developers on Medium
- #koin on Kotlinlang Slack (get an invite here)
- @arnaudgiuliani on Github
- @arnogiu on Twitter