Do you know Flutter 💙 ? I bet you do, if you’re into mobile development. Today, we have Pawan Kumar on stage, he’s a Flutter & Dart GDE and he is on stage to advocate for cross-platform development.
Pawan is the author of VelocityX, a framework that will make your UI development experience even faster. He will tell us more about this framework, how it started and what the inspiration came from.
Also, make sure to don’t miss the bonus question Kotlin vs Dart (39:50) ⁉️
Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00:37 Intro
- 01:12 Episode Start
- 02:02 Pawan’s Introduction
- 03:00 What is Flutter?
- 05:11 Android Native vs Flutter?
- 08:12 Kotlin Multiplatform vs Flutter?
- 10:43 What is VelocityX?
- 15:51 VelocityX Key Features
- 18:12 State Management & VelocityX
- 20:41 Who is using VelocityX?
- 22:58 Open-source examples?
- 24:50 What inspired VelocityX?
- 28:30 Is VelocityX production ready?
- 30:02 What’s missing in VelocityX?
- 32:35 Contributing to VelocityX
- 34:50 VelocityX’s future
- 37:36 Learning Material
- 38:50 Where to find Pawan online?
- 39:50 Bonus question: Kotlin vs Dart?
- VelocityX on Github
- VelocityX Official Documentation
- VxToast #1 - Flutter Meets VelocityX
- Other mentioned frameworks and packages: