Today, we celebrate episode #30 of the Developers’ Bakery 🥐🎉
They are, together with Nicola, some of the maintainers of Detekt, the Kotlin static analyzer.
In this episode we will walk you through some of the features of Detekt, how it integrates with Android & Kotlin Multiplatform projects and much more. You’ll get to hear some hidden gems like the maintainers favorite rules or some stories about the history of this project.
Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00.14 Intro
- 01.00 Episode Start
- 01.54 Markus’ Introduction
- 02.33 Chao’s Introduction
- 03.07 Brais’ Introduction
- 04.56 What is Detekt?
- 08.10 How to use Detekt?
- 10.31 Extending Detekt
- 14.25 Markus’ Favorite Rules
- 15.43 Brais’ Favorite Rules
- 17.33 Chao’s Favorite Rules
- 19.48 Nicola’s Favorite Rules
- 22.56 What is Type Resolution?
- 26.44 Using Detekt with Android & Kotlin Multiplatform
- 29.38 Detekt’s Documentation Pipeline
- 34.04 What is SARIF?
- 37.48 How Chao got involved in this project
- 39.50 How Markus got involved in this project?
- 43.04 How Brais got involved in this project?
- 46.14 How Nicola got involved in this project?
- 48.52 How Detekt started?
- 51.22 How to get involved in this project?
- 55.17 Where to start contributing from?
- 61.34 What would like in the future of Detekt, Brais?
- 63.05 What would like in the future of Detekt, Chao?
- 64.44 What would like in the future of Detekt, Markus?
- 66.48 What would like in the future of Detekt, Nicola?
- 71.36 Further reading
- 74.37 Where people can find you online?
- detekt/detekt on Github
- Detekt Official Website
- #detekt on Kotlinlang Slack (get an invite here)
- Mentioned Resources:
- @BraisGabin on Twitter
- @BraisGabin on Github
- @chao2zhang on Twitter
- @chao2zhang on Github
- @cortinico on Twitter
- @cortinico on Github
- @marschwar on Twitter
- @marschwar on Github