If you’re into automating every workflow, you probably know how crucial a text expander can be in helping you. Espanso is much more than a simple text expander, with support for complex patterns, forms, regexes and even a Hub where you can share your patterns with others!
I’m sure you’re going to love it! Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00.07 Intro
- 00.53 Episode Start
- 01.30 Federico’s Introduction
- 02.21 What is Espanso?
- 03.30 What does Espanso mean?
- 03.58 A bit of history
- 06.39 Espanso’s killer features
- 09.15 Federico’s daily routines
- 10.32 Canned responses
- 11.29 Espanso internals
- 12.51 How to replace the user’s input
- 14.44 Using Rust
- 16.43 Text expansion on Mobile
- 19.21 Elegant websites
- 23.27 The Espanso Hub
- 25.23 Hub’s hall of fame
- 29.13 The r/espanso Subreddit
- 31.04 Who is maintaining Espanso?
- 35.03 What’s next for Espanso?
- 36.02 Configuration: YAML vs UI
- 38.04 The current UI
- 41.18 Further reading
- 43.08 Where people can find you online?
- espanso/espanso on Github
- Espanso Official Website
- The Espanso Hub
- Mentioned packages:
- @federico-terzi on Github
- @terzi_federico on Twitter
- @FedericoTerzi on YouTube