It’s time to talk again about beautiful UI animations, but this time for iOS 🍎!
Amos has a long history of building animations for iOS, and today he’s with us to talk about the challenges of building animation. Thanks to MotionScape, you can easily preview and customize your animations on desktop and get the SwiftUI code to run it in your iOS app.
Enjoy the show 👨🍳
- 00.00 Intro
- 00.45 Episode Start
- 01.19 Amos’s Introduction
- 03.33 What is Motionscape?
- 07.09 What is SwiftUI?
- 08.49 Animating in the iOS world
- 11.56 How Amos got involved with animations?
- 15.21 The challenges of writing animations
- 18.17 How is this project related to Stream?
- 21.13 Are you looking for contributors?
- 21.48 Desktop app in SwiftUI?
- 23.36 Cross-platform support
- 25.12 Do you have tests?
- 27.44 What future for MotionScape?
- 29.36 Animation Interchange Format
- 33.01 How Amos got involved with Open Source?
- 34.52 Documentation
- 36.14 Effects Library & Spring Animation Parameter
- 39.21 Animation Island
- 41.00 Further reading
- 43.30 Where people can find you online?
- GetStream/motionscape-app on Github
- MotionScape on the AppStore
- Related Projects:
- Mentioned Resources:
- @amos_gyamfi on Twitter
- @amosgyamfi on Github
- Amos Gyamfi on LinkedIn